As Loco Bebé grows so do our boys. Their thirst for knowledge and adventure is inspiring. Those of you with kids will know what I’m talking about. Those of you who have not experienced the miracle of children, go hang with some of your friends and family’s kids and you will see what I’m talking about.
If we could capture some of this enthusiasm, joy and energy and transfer it to our own lives, I think we would all be better in our adult lives.
As a Dad and an Entrepreneur I feel it important to help my boys see that the same traits we build into our core business values are ones they can use in their day to day lives.
Once again in no certain order.
5 Key Traits of an Entrepreneur and Family Man
1. You don’t have time to be BITTER. You only have time to be BETTER.
2. Things rarely go exactly as you want them to. Plans fail, funding evaporates and markets change. Resist surrender, be a survivalist.
3. Always look beyond the immediate to a better brighter tomorrow.
4. Don’t do the OBVIOUS things first, Do the IMPORTANT things first.
5. There will always be critics to point out what’s wrong. Leaders and visionaries see what’s right.
Remember - “If you don’t want to run with the Big Dogs, then stay on the porch.”